Huna: Gateway to the godforce within

I did not choose Huna - Huna chose me. From an initial disinterest to having been claimed (body, mind and soul) by this practical expression of the so-called mystical rhealm, my life continues to be changed from one breath to the next. For me, Huna has always known through the body what the quantum sciences now invite us to consider through the intellect. My Huna journey is never about knowing and always about discovering. I invite you to discover with me.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Conversion

Huna sits at the back of my mind, every day. When I catch myself in the act of a long, slow exhale, I become aware of the deep inhalation that is to follow. Like night follows day, there is a rhythm that I can pay attention to and know that I am not that rhythm... that rhythm is how I stay present in this 'reality'.

'Emerging Futures' is the child of Huna as a gateway to connecting body, thought and spirit. It is the connection that holds matter and energy together. It is the point at which energy converts to matter - or not. It all depends on what 'channel' I choose... I permit... my body to engage. My choice determines my channel; my channel determines my experience.

I have long known that the body is a quantum biological device (receiver, processor, transmitter) that calls to itself 'energy'. What I am still wondering about is : where is the point of conversion of energy to the experience of/in matter? Just like my tv: where is the point of conversion that takes the 'signal' from the ether and makes pictures and sounds out of it? Without that conversion, there is only static on my screen.

Perhaps Intention is the point of conversion......

Aloha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home