Huna: Gateway to the godforce within

I did not choose Huna - Huna chose me. From an initial disinterest to having been claimed (body, mind and soul) by this practical expression of the so-called mystical rhealm, my life continues to be changed from one breath to the next. For me, Huna has always known through the body what the quantum sciences now invite us to consider through the intellect. My Huna journey is never about knowing and always about discovering. I invite you to discover with me.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Redesigning the architects

It's been a powerful conversation (the one that introduces what I'm calling 21st Century Huna) that startles people into a different awareness.

I wonder : what would our world be like if we all knew that we ARE the godforce we fight over? Does a godforce need to be right? Does a godforce want what other godforces have? Why would s/he...when as a godfoce s/he can create at will.

I wonder what the world would be like if we did not have religion to fight over? If we did not have a frightening, punitive 'god' watching our every move?

I've read the books on Huna I've experienced with some of the 'best and brightest' teachers of Huna. And I know taht what has changed my life is the Huna that seeps from my cells. I wonder how that happened.....

I'm discovering that the new Huna book is not about Huna as I learned it. It is not about practice and technique and ritual. It is about context. It is about offering a framework for consideration that when examined next to today's quantum science, a door opens to a way of profoundly knowing ourSelves in a different way.

The world will not redesign itself. As the architects of what we have, it is we as architects who must awaken to a new design for ourselves and THAT will be the light that shows us the way home.

Aloha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home