Huna: Gateway to the godforce within

I did not choose Huna - Huna chose me. From an initial disinterest to having been claimed (body, mind and soul) by this practical expression of the so-called mystical rhealm, my life continues to be changed from one breath to the next. For me, Huna has always known through the body what the quantum sciences now invite us to consider through the intellect. My Huna journey is never about knowing and always about discovering. I invite you to discover with me.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Recall

It has been a week since the Huna Retreat at Oceanstone. I am mindful of feeling fuller...more vibrant...and yet, at the same time, experience a sense of longing.

My time at Oceanstone with ohana during the retreat has left me eager to finish my next book. As much as it is not about Huna, Huna is essential to the book. The essentials of mana, Aloha and the Three Selves have created a gateway to what science can explain and yet could never have created.

January will see a focused and uninterrupted journey into my own thoughts, experiences and discoveries from Huna and its connection to the 21st Century. Even as I write this, I now there is so much more to be discovered in the next few months.

I am ready to discover.

Aloha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home