Huna: Gateway to the godforce within

I did not choose Huna - Huna chose me. From an initial disinterest to having been claimed (body, mind and soul) by this practical expression of the so-called mystical rhealm, my life continues to be changed from one breath to the next. For me, Huna has always known through the body what the quantum sciences now invite us to consider through the intellect. My Huna journey is never about knowing and always about discovering. I invite you to discover with me.

Monday, October 8, 2007

Upcoming Huna retreat

As the time draws closer to the Huna Retreat at Oceanstone, I am aware of an increasing intensity in my life. This seems to be a theme that repeats in many areas of my life, in many ways.

What is this 'intensity'? I experience is as a 'moving faster'...as 'density'...kind of like the difference between looking at a still picture in a frame, and watching as it turns into a full-color, panoramic moving picture! And all I was doing was looking...

"Think not that all wisdom is in your school." Ancient Hawaiian saying that keeps playing itself over and over again, in my thoughts. At this next Huna retreat, there will be others with their own 'truth' of Huna. People like Paul and Sheila...others who have wired into their body the experience of THEIR Huna and what it has called to them to discover about themeselves. I know that this time, the Higher Self Connection will have greater intensity than ever before.

I'm also aware of the theme of 'connection' - to Self, to the elements/world we create and to others in that world - and am curious about 'why this, why now'. Connection to Self...connection to Oceanstone and the Atlantic and the winds...and connection to all those who choose to manifest themselves into this experience.

There is a gathering taking shape. It will not be a soft one or a hard one; a safe one or a dangerous one. It will be an intense one, with density of pixelation that makes it impossible to NOT see what we have created. Perhaps in this soon-to-be moment in time, time itself will somehow shift and with it, so will my world.

Aloha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home